Lots of people love a good surprise party. Here are some tips on making the next surprise party you throw a big hit:
- If you need a way to get the honoree to the party, invent a fundraiser that they can’t resist attending.
- But don’t use that if they prefer to plan fundraisers.
- In fact, if your honoree is a control freak, you should probably figure out a better lie.
- Barns can be a great place to hold surprise parties.
- If your surprise party is for a birthday, rehearse the “SURPRISE” ahead of time. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” can be too wordy.
- Don’t over-order crabcakes.
We hope you have a great time at your next surprise party, and let us know if there’s anything we can do to help with the planning!